Articles on this Page
- 05/27/15--02:00: _Klaus and Massey Fe...
- 06/12/15--02:00: _Fuse® Technologies ...
- 07/22/15--01:00: _Jeff Challis Shows ...
- 07/27/15--01:00: _Performance and sup...
- 08/03/15--01:00: _Massey Ferguson Pro...
- 08/04/15--01:00: _Advanced engines po...
- 08/05/15--01:00: _New performance enh...
- 08/06/15--01:00: _AGCO’s Harvest Prom...
- 08/29/15--05:34: _See AGCO’s Latest I...
- 09/15/15--15:19: _AGCO Looks to the F...
- 03/28/16--03:00: _Used, Not Abused
- 04/08/16--03:00: _FarmLife: Spring 20...
- 05/06/16--03:00: _Preserving A Farm’s...
- 06/06/16--03:30: _Massey Ferguson® an...
- 06/14/16--03:00: _In AGCO Equipment, ...
- 06/21/16--03:30: _AGCO Equipment Help...
- 08/09/16--03:00: _AGCO and SDI: More ...
- 09/02/16--03:00: _AGCO Equipment: Tri...
- 09/05/16--03:00: _New MF 300 Xtra Ser...
- 09/06/16--05:30: _Massey Ferguson rai...
- 05/27/15--02:00: Klaus and Massey Ferguson – a Perfect Match
- 06/12/15--02:00: Fuse® Technologies at the Future Farm opening in Zambia
- 07/22/15--01:00: Jeff Challis Shows You Why You Should Buy Genuine AGCO Parts Filters
- 07/27/15--01:00: Performance and support build solid commitment to MF tractors
- 08/03/15--01:00: Massey Ferguson ProCut system is a cut above the rest
- 08/04/15--01:00: Advanced engines power new MF Activa combines from Massey Ferguson
- 08/06/15--01:00: AGCO’s Harvest Promise is back for 2015
- 08/29/15--05:34: See AGCO’s Latest Innovations at Farm Progress Show
- 03/28/16--03:00: Used, Not Abused
- 04/08/16--03:00: FarmLife: Spring 2016 Issue Is Ready to Read
- 05/06/16--03:00: Preserving A Farm’s Beauty in North Carolina’s Big Sandy Mush
- 06/06/16--03:30: Massey Ferguson® and Woods® Equipment Are a Terrific Team
- 06/14/16--03:00: In AGCO Equipment, Comfort Comes Standard
- 08/09/16--03:00: AGCO and SDI: More Power, Less Compaction
- 09/02/16--03:00: AGCO Equipment: Tried and True
MF7615 Series surpasses New Zealand Dairy farmer and contractor’s expectations for hedge mulching business. Contractor and dairy farmer Robert Klaus has great partnerships. The first is with his wife Sharon who loves her cows and runs the dairy farm. The second is with Massey Ferguson, and their MF7615 tractor, the backbone of Robert’s hedge-cutting business. Robert […]
By Dr. Bernhard Schmitz AGCO’s Fuse® Technologies strategy and precision farming products were presented during the recent Future Farm opening in Zambia. Visitors learned about AGCO’s technology offerings that are currently available for the future farm: All technology enabled machines were equipped with Auto-GuideTM All technology enabled machines were equipped with AGCO’s telemetry system, AgCommand®. The […]
A visit to Kenya prompts the production of a video to demonstrate the merits of buying genuine AGCO filters and how to spot counterfeit parts. In March 2014 Jeff Challis, Business Manager, Parts Sales, Africa and Middle East and Pete Winterbottom, Manager, Aftersales Marketing, EAME visited Kenya to meet with our Massey Ferguson distributor FMD […]
Australian contractor Wayne Marshall loves his Massey Ferguson tractors for their engines, their economy and the uniformity of their cabs. Wayne has a fleet of nine Massey Fergusons, including three 15-year-old tractors that he just can’t bear to part with. Wayne and his wife Judy operate Bundy Ag from their home in Maffra, Victoria, Australia. They […]
The new Massey Ferguson ProCut system for MF 2200 Series large square balers introduces unique clamp-on rotor fingers and a range of new features to deliver a huge increase in capacity with a finer, uniform chop while also offering superb service access. The 650mm diameter ProCut rotor is equipped with 26mm wide hard-faced, cast steel […]
Massey Ferguson is launching two new combines for the 2016 season – the new MF Activa 7340 combine, which is powered by the latest, highly advanced four cylinder engine and the six cylinder powered, MF Activa 7344. The MF Activa 7340 combine is powered by the latest and most advanced 176hp, AGCO Power 4.9 litre, […]
Along with two new MF Activa models, Massey Ferguson is further enhancing the specifications and features on its combine harvester range to improve operation and performance for the 2016 season. “We are now really seeing the benefits of AGCO’s recent significant investment in the harvesting facility at Breganze in Italy. This has introduced state-of-the-art manufacturing […]
As a demonstration of our commitment to delivering exceptional aftersales service, AGCO Parts are once again running the highly regarded AGCO Harvest Promise programme during the 2015 harvest season*. “Our unique AGCO Harvest Promise is our commitment that, in the exceptional situation where we can’t deliver critical parts** within 24 hours***, then AGCO will pay […]
2015 is the biggest year yet for technology in the history of AGCO, and we’re bringing our newest innovations to the Farm Progress Show! We’ll be introducing six new products and services as part of AGCO’s Fuse strategy. Come see how AGCO’s Fuse Technologies and technology-enabled […]
Earlier this month, we traveled to Decatur, Illinois, for the 62nd Farm Progress Show—the largest outdoor farm equipment show in the United States. Our exhibit included a 61,000-square-foot scaled-down farm that showcased the newest innovations in farm equipment, crop life cycle demonstrations, and a productivity lab. We introduced attendees to the SOLOTM AGCO Edition Unmanned […]
Practically every farmer or rancher has at least one piece of equipment on the “someday” list. Maybe it’s a combine, tractor, sprayer or hay tool. Unfortunately, budget or other factors may not have allowed the purchase of a new machine. Now, however, with the introduction of its new Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program, AGCO has another […]
FarmLife—our exclusive customer magazine—is now covering all AGCO brands in North America— Fendt, Challenger and Massey Ferguson—in print and online at myFarmLife.com. Check out the spring issue, out now, for the following stories and more: A FarmLife Special Report: Passing on the Farm Succession remains one of the most pressing and critical issues on the […]
A flat grassy patch atop the sloped wooded pasture on his western North Carolina farm affords Dave Everett sumptuous views of the Big Sandy Mush Valley and several 4,500-foot-plus peaks beyond. Fooled by Dave’s presence in the pasture in the early afternoon, a handful of cows begin bellowing, anticipating a meal. Dave and his wife, Kim, tend […]
As the owner of Bristow Landscaping in Wake Forest, N.C., Logan Bristow relies on his Massey Ferguson tractors and Woods Equipment Company landscape implements virtually every day of the year. While the most often used machines are a MF1540 compact tractor and a Woods counter-rotating tiller, he also owns several other pieces of Massey Ferguson […]
Barry Schmitt puts a premium on having comfortable equipment. “During harvest, we spend long hours in the cab, and we move around a lot, going up and down the roads,” says the owner of Barr-Ag, one of Canada’s largest hay exporters. “I want my guys to be safe.” They are, says Schmitt, because of good […]
Jim Fontaine says he’s not interested in getting bigger as a business; he and his family have found an economic sweet spot in their dairy operation (see more about it here). But that doesn’t mean he and brother Steve aren’t growing their equipment inventory. In fact, their do-it-themselves approach to efficiency means the equipment needs […]
Nate Ray has some 25,000 hungry mouths to feed—all of them the bovine beauties at De Jager Farms’ eight dairies in California’s Central Valley. Specifically, Ray oversees operations on De Jager’s 17,000 acres of farmland, most of which is used to grow corn, wheat and alfalfa. Over the years, Ray has helped introduce new practices […]
Like his grandfather, Cody Waters buys Massey Ferguson tractors and serves in the military. These days, Waters, who farms both near his current home in Missouri and also where he was raised in Southern Illinois, owns an MF235, an MF275 and an MF285, in addition to two Gleaner F2 combines and an N6 combine. “They’re […]
The recently-launched MF 300 Xtra tractors with exclusive features and comprehensive after-sales support are now available to purchase new exclusively through the official MF Dealer Network. This range of 50-85hp multi-purpose, entry-level tractors strengthens Massey Ferguson’s position in the lower horsepower sector and offers customers even greater choice. “Massey Ferguson’s extensive Distributor and Dealer Network […]
Massey Ferguson is proud to announce the introduction of its new MF TH Telehandler Series at Innovagri 2016, Outarville, Loiret, France on 6-8th September. The new MF TH Telehandler is a powerful addition to Massey Ferguson’s impressive farm machinery line-up, part of its Full Line product strategy. Featuring the latest Tier IV final/stage 4 compliant […]